March 19, 2017
We are in need of unscented baby wipes! We use these wipes to clean our hands after recess, lunch, and PE. Especially during cold season, these wipes have been crucial to keeping our class as healthy as can be. If you are able to donate some wipes, please send them with your child to school. Thank you in advance!
We also are in need of creation station items - please send in any recyclable items from now until the end of the year if you have any! Thank you! :)
Please make sure your child is coming to school with a morning recess snack.
What we are learning the week of 3/20:
- Story of the Week: "A Picnic in October"
- Comprehension Skill: Cause & Effect
- Research Writing on Famous Person
- Pattitioning shapes
- Measuring with centimeters and meters
- Lent: Time for Prayer & Preparing for New Life
- CRS Rice Bowl: spotlight on Zambia
- Time for Kids: Saving Cheetahs
- Special Americans
- Lemon - float or sink
- 3/31: Exploratorium Field Trip
- 4/7: Semifreddi's Factory field trip
- 4/24: "Born in China" Earth Day movie field trip to Alameda Theatre
**All library books are due on Tuesdays
**2:10 dismissal on Wednesdays
**Full uniform for Mass days